Tuesday 5 June 2012

THE JOY OF COMPLETION

The past week or so I have been finishing a few things. Remember Sue Daley's" Block to Block" monthly subscription I joined? Well, I have finished 2 of the blocks. They are 8" square.



I only have one Farmer's Wife block to show you but I have another almost completed and have prepared 2 more blocks ready to stitch.. These are only 6" square.



I haven't done a lot of patchwork, quilting or stitching lately because I have been focusing on  finishing the crocheted rug for my hubby which I now have achieved. It takes pride of place on the back of his chair.



I also wanted to crochet a scarf for a dear friend .






As well as these I finally finished the knitted knee rug for charity which I crocheted around the edge.



Now I have this bunde of knitted blocks from mum to stitch together for charity. Yes, probably with a crocheted edge!



I haven't got around to doing the bindings on the 2 quilts I mentioned in my last post. Hmmm must get a "Round Tuit" and then I will get much more done! It seems I need some elves to keep stitching through the night. Can anyone spare theirs? Meanwhile, I have started another crocheted  rug for charity.

Until my next post may the time between bring you all  much love, joy and good health. Angel Blessings.

6 comments:

  1. LOTS OF LOVELY WORK THERE, ONDREA. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your work is amazing. I love the crocheting. The FW block looks good. Started a new lot of blocks.? You are very busy.

      Delete
  2. You have certainly been productive with all those lovely finishes. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Ondrea,you have been very busy,lovely blocks there and love your hubby;s blanket and how nice of you to make for charity.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ondrea, you must have 50 hours to a day! As usual your work is gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of nice projects - and thoughtful ones too!
    Sorry - no elves around here - lots of UFO's though.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete