Friday 21 March 2014

THIS AND THAT

It has been a while since my last post but I have been busy doing this and that.




......Looking for furniture. Isn't this an awesome chair!!!!!! I fell in love with it but practicality prevailed. I don't think the fabric would have held up to regular usuage and the cat. So, I bought this instead.
I won a door prize.

Started the 12" mini Easter swap .

Read some books.
And painted my toenails.



Shame about the feet! Hehehehe! I have been crocheting and handpiecing more of the Civil War quilt I showed you last time. Sew Laugh Love now just needs the applique done and borders. Until next time, many angel blessings to you all.

7 comments:

  1. I could picture you in the purple chair!!! Shame practicality prevailed:)
    Love the toenails and the toes are OK ... and there are five of them, which makes them quite normal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. boy you sure have been busy Ondrea,love your new chair and congrats on your win.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the chair - I have been going to do a makeover of a chair like that for myself for so long - it will get done one day!! love the toe polish also!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ondrea! Wow I would have said "to heck with practicality" & bought the chair anyway! But your final choice is more sensible for now, ha ha...
    Love the look of the mini quilt so far, happy sewing! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been so busy and everything looks so beautiful. Hope we can catch up very soon. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new chair is lovely. very practical. The one you left behind was pretty amazing. Pleased you have found time to read, do nails.(lol) and looking forward to this Civil War quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color of your toenails !! Terrific !!
    I hope you had a good time reading Quiltmania in your new chair !!
    Florence

    ReplyDelete