Wednesday 18 May 2016

LOTZA QUILTING


I finally got around to putting borders on the June, July and August stitcheries and I am about to trace September and October ready to stitch. These stitcheries have been quite enjoyable to do as I love Jenny's sweet designs and now I am tempted to purchase her new days of the week stitcheries which she has made into a lovely hanging with pockets. Looks like I have a lot of hand quilting to do next week.


 
 
But they have to wait in line because I have had this one pinned for quite a while.
 
 
 
 
I have packed all my sewing ready for the retreat this weekend so it is probably a good idea to start the quilting now.
 
Angel Blessings.
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. hi Ondrea wow such beautiful work you have done,Jenny's designs are so cute ,enjoy your day my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very pretty. Love hand quilting but I cannot get the hang of it at all. Enjoy your retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stitching Ondrea. Enjoy your retreat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful stitching Ondrea....have a great time at the retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your violet top !!
    Florence

    ReplyDelete