Saturday 13 August 2016

SO SORE BUT HAPPY


Today I spent several hours cleaning out my sewing room. My stereo was cranked up really loud as hubby was out for the day. I had Metallica, Black Sabbath, James Blunt and Outlander CDs playing. Strange combo, I know.   I moved everything on the floor out to the family room , took the chest of drawers out of the wardrobe and put all my paper craft stuff in it including a trolley, a small chest of drawers and my scrapbook trolley.  I moved plastic drawer sets and placed the chest of drawers from the wardrobe where the paper craft trolley was.  I also got a chance to finally find a place for my new cane drawers. After much huffing and puffing I vacuumed the floor rug. Wow! Never seen it so clean! Forgot what it looked like.


 
 
That messy corner was cleared  but I still need to find homes for stuff instead of the floor. Unfortunately, there is more stuff there now but it has been sorted.
 
 
 
 
The top of my bookshelf has been cleaned and rearranged.
 
 
 
 
My rubbish bin is full and my recycling bin is almost full . I really did throw out heaps of stuff but still find myself struggling to store large half done projects, quilts etc.
 
I have been making more Lucy Boston filler blocks. Only 5 more of the bottom ones need to be made now.
 
 
 
 The last month of winter has proven to be the worst of winter here. I am looking forward to some sunny spring days so I can get out in the garden. I hope you are all keeping warm, well and happy.
 
Angel Blessings.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Go girl ๐Ÿ’•Great choice if music ๐Ÿ‘... You had a good day.... Fantastic LB blocks ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done my friend. You have done well ,it's a big job,I need to do mine too enjoy your evening Ondrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Instead of sitting here blog hopping I should be doing the same. A nice achievement Ondrea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It always feels so good when you have a clean up in your sewing room. I had one a little while ago but it seems to be building up again! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh youre motivating me to get into mine and give it a good clean up, well done! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love have a bit of a groove when doing housework and decluttering. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always re energising when you have a big clean up especially with great music :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Ondrea...you must feel so good to have it done!!

    ReplyDelete