Saturday 31 December 2016

NEW YEAR'S EVE AND OPAM.



 
  OPAM already!  Thankfully, I have completed a few projects this month seeing as Christmas was involved. I started making my December mini way back in November but didn't finish it until it was too late to display being Christmas. 
 
 
 
 
I made 4 plastic bag dispensers with 3 matching tea towels. ( One was for me).
 
 
 
 
I made 2 little Christmas decos. Unfortunately, I didn't take pics of them . I made a little round red and white one for Barb and a half eaten ginger bread man for Shez. Shez has kindly allowed me to pinch her pic from her blog but it hasn't worked. 
 
So, in total......10 items!!!! Yey me!!!!
 
 
May the New Year ahead be filled with an abundance of peace, love, joy , laughter and good health for all my bloggy friends.
 
 
Angel Blessings.
 
 
 
 
 



.
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful finishes my friend ,well done,I love my decoration.
    Wishing you a happy new year my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great finishes! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely finishes Ondrea - Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finishes Ondrea. New year blessings to you too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angel hugs to you too Ondrea... & wow that's a lot of finishes for your OPAM, well done x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful finishes Ondrea, best wishes for the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful year dear Ondrea !
    Florence

    ReplyDelete