Wednesday 10 May 2017

OOPS! LATE AGAIN.


  Yesterday was Anthea's EPP Tuesday and I forgot to take some pics of my Little Lucy's progress. I have now sewn 6 parts , just another 3 to go and I can connect them all to each other.


 
 
I have also nearly completed sewing the borders around 3 of my little half inch hexi flowers.
 
 
 
 
I attempted some machine quilting on my table runner last weekend. I reckon I could have finished hand quilting it by the time I worked out how to attach the walking foot to the machine, had a needle jam, unpicked a wonky row and tied off all the ends LOL. I still need to finish quilting it. Maybe this upcoming weekend?    
 
 
 
 
Angel Blessings.
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Hi Ondrea well done my friend,your LB quilt is looking fantastic and cant wait to see your table runner,hope you have a lovely evening my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy and hexies are looking wonderful. I hear you about machine quilting....yours looks pretty good to me xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy Boston blocks looking great and I love those Hexie flowers!!
    Good luck finishing the quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your Lucy blocks look great in the blue shades. Yep I'm with you on the quilting and every time I think I will keep practising after I finish this one it never happens and I'm back to square one next time I start to try and quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work Ondrea - your Lucy blocks are so pretty and I love little half inch hexies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Little Lucy is looking very pretty....hope the quilting is better behaved for you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some great progress there Ondrea... glad to see another person working with 1/2" hexies!
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Busy, busy, love your Lucy blocks ☺ Barb.

    ReplyDelete