I don't seem to have done much since my last post but I have started a little project using 1" clam shells. It takes a lot of 1' clam shells to make a mini quilt so I have cut a lot of my charm squares into 6 clam shells ready to EPP. I have followed Sue Daley's method to piece them but I am still having trouble lining them up correctly on the 2nd row. Hopefully, I shall overcome this problem with practice.
I have been happily stitching Jenny's latest BOM and just need to whipstitch the hexies together and applique them on.
I stitched a previous block and made it into a heart to hang up. I am now stitching this block again in different colours so I can put it in a quilt with all the other blocks when they are completed. That will be interesting as I have no idea how I am going to do that without a pattern. Nonetheless, there's nothing like a bit of a challenge!
Next post I shall have some pics of Stonehenge which I visited in June 2015.